woensdag 14 januari 2009

we want our film to be beautiful, not realistic

Things that fill my heart with joy and put a smile upon my face in this devastating period of exams (yes, I number my pleasures!):

1- reading sentences like "Dikke Dehaene is niet onaantastbaar" in a classmate's summary. Made me laugh out loud! Exam humour!

2-looking at a digital clock when it's 11:11 or 22:22. Happens all the time (maybe I just look at the clock too often). It makes the little autist in me quite happy.

3-the fact that I'm going to write reviews for Indiestyle. Free gigs for the win!

4-Akron/Family and their cute little jams like 'Ed is a Portal'. Check it out for yourself at YouTube (my YouTube is broke, for some strange,unexplainable reason).

5-random Zooey Deschanel pictures.

1 opmerking:

Anoniem zei

Ha, indiestyle is die blog. Die ben ik al wel eens tegengekomen op één van mijn internetdooltochten.

Mooi, mooi dat ge daar wat reviewkes voor moogt schrijven.